Monday, November 23, 2009

A new one. Yet to be continued joint.

Title: The Realization of the Equation

He once asked:

Where do you want your cuts?
Spoken words of unsaid silence
My heart spoke for me
And blurted a loud with hesitation.

"Right here, let me be the first to go
so that she may not have pain like this again.
And when you do, make sure you go about it the right way.
Then I shall tell you what it feels like when I'm dead."

Unconscious within my own thoughts
Paralyzed from the chest down
I stood open...
Ready for the carving.
My heart asks that it be done
in such a way that a hole be cut out
in the center of it.
But a hole big enough for a finger.
Not any finger, but the middle

Finger slid through hole he ripped my heart out
bare chest for the world to see what shame I have
done to myself
Head held high with pride
It was thrown into the sky
Past the heavens
So that no matter how high every god that reached for it
It is intangible. ..

This last part still isnt sitting right with me just yet
there is still some adding and editing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment