Saturday, February 6, 2010

If you havent noticed.

For those of you who follow this, follow my other photography
blog. http://www.lookatrenayslens.blogspot.com/, I try and post as much
as I can on both blogs. I've been neglecting this one a bit, but
sometimes uploading pictures is a little easier than writing how
or what Im thinking half the time. But I will be back soon. So if you
can and want to check out the other blog. I definitely have some
pretty interesting shit to talk and share about and vice versa
shoot me some opinions ya know! Life's no fun when everyone
feels the same.! But thats that. Like I said I WILL BE BACK SOON.

I may just return tonight with some shit thats been on my mind for a while
Im a controversial subject. And I will admit I sometimes tend to contradict
myself, but it only means that im learning. SO moral: I'm back.

BUCKLE UP! =]

Suggestions on shit to talk about that sometimes you dont know how to express.
Let ME KNOW. email me

helloimrenay@gmail.com ---> and feel free to book a photo shoot if you need one,!

No comments:

Post a Comment